Saturday, September 1, 2012

Keyword News: [download]

Yahoo! Alerts Yahoo! News - My Alerts - Edit Alert
Saturday, September 01, 2012 11:03 PM PDT
Savvy Senior: Simplified computer software that can help seniors get online
Richmond Times-Dispatch Sat, 01 Sep 2012 21:00 PM PDT
Q: Do you know of any computer software that's designed for seniors that I can download? I would like to set up my grandmother with a senior-friendly system for email and Internet access, but I don't want to spend a lot of money.

Google adds ID feature to 'wallet' smartphone app
Daily Mail Sat, 01 Sep 2012 20:55 PM PDT
The digital titan will - in short order - permit 'Google Wallet' users to store I.D.'s on cell phones. Users could download virtual boarding passes at airports, check in for a flight with a tap of their cell phone or - gasp! - theoretically appease a policeman who has pulled them over for speeding




See more news stories that match my keyword


You received this email because you subscribed to Yahoo! Alerts. Use this link to unsubscribe from this alert. To change your communications preferences for other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing Preferences. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.
\"\"

No comments:

Post a Comment